Whitsunday Bullet Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy for Individual Travellers
WE RECOMMEND GUESTS HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE
POSTPONEMENT/TRANSFER of a trip by an individual, will be allowed 14 days prior to departure, so long as we have capacity on the alternative date. An Admin Fee ($40) may be applied to postponements or transfers. Postponements under 14 days before departure will be given due consideration based on the merit of the circumstances causing the postponement, such as a medical emergency. In all cases the best advise for a customer is to hold applicable travel insurance and the final discretion remains with Whitsunday Bullet.
- Cancellations from 30 to 60 days of departure will result in loss of 25% of ticket price.
- 14 to 30 Days before departure, loss of 50% of ticket price.
- 14 days to departure will result in forfeit of full trip fees.
- Where full payment has been made, and we can re sell the space on the departure, we will refund ticket price less 20% (not including commissions or bank fees).
- Whitsunday Bullet cannot guarantee refund of the travel agent deposit component.
Please advise guests that the sooner they speak to us in regard to possible delays the easier it is to find suitable options for our guests.
Private Charter Booking Terms and Conditions
- Private charter bookings will be confirmed on payment of deposit.
- Cancellations greater than 60 days before departure result in loss of 50% of deposit.
- Cancellations 30 to 60 days before departure result in loss of deposit.
TRAVEL INSURANCE Whitsunday Bullet strongly recommends that all guests have travel insurance to:
- Private charter balance payments to be made in full 30 days before charter commencement.
- Cancellations ONCE balance payment has been made, and within 30 days of departure date will result in forfeit of Full Charter Price.
- We highly recommend all charterers have travel insurance to protect against unexpected cancellations.
For peace of mind guests should understand the fine details of the cover included for the Travel Insurance to ensure that it covers the above.
- Cover valuable items, eg. Cameras, Luggage
- To protect against unforseen cancellations or late arrival into Airlie Beach for any reason which subsequently leads to missing the scheduled departure time
- Cover medical conditions that may occur during carriage, and the associated extra costs of accessing medical care around the islands, including emergency air evacuation
- Cover against an emergency where you need to return home urgently, eg. a family member becomes very ill.
LIABILITY Guests should note that boating can be a dangerous activity and while our crew will make every effort to ensure guest safety, we cannot be accountable for actions of guests that are beyond our control. Guests will be required to complete a pre departure questionnaire, and sign a travel agreement during the check-in process. Whitsunday Bullet has the applicable Shipowners insurance to cover public liability for our guests and staff. A Copy of the certificate will be forwarded if required.
GUEST BEHAVIOUR The Operator has the right to refuse boarding of guests who arrive intoxicated or who are under the influence of illegal substances. While on Tour, Guests must abide by instructions from the Crew. Guests must also abide by the Law and public nuisance, harassment, or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. Guests who refuse to follow instructions and jeopardise the safety and security of Crew, Guests, Themselves or the Vessel may be restrained and / or removed from the tour. All associated costs of removal will be borne by the guest and no refund of ticket monies will be provided.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE COMPREHENSION Because this tours operates with 2 to 4 crew, it is very important that the guests have basic English understanding. Guests will spend time snorkelling and swimming and it is critical for their safety that they follow the instructions from the crew, while they are participating in the activities. If customers cannot understand English, it is important that a companion travelling can speak english and translate for the non english speaking guest. We do have snorkelling summaries in other languages, which are provided for guests to read. If guests have any concerns at all, please contact us.
ITINERARIES AND WEATHER Whitsunday Bullet reserves the right to alter the tour or the itinerary of any of it's tours and organise alternative carriers to those advertised if necessary. We will always consider the comfort and safety of guests and staff and as a result, some of the Whitsunday Icons may not be visited if the wind, visibility or tidal conditions are not suitable. If it is raining, our tours still operate, as the guests can still experience the Whitsundays, including swimming and bush walking.
MINIMUM GUEST NUMBERS - Were we do not meet the minimum number of guests to operate a service, it may therefore be necessary to cancel a scheduled departure and to offer an alternative TOUR of similar or higher standard, or alternatively full refund for that tour. Where a tour of lesser standard is arranged, any difference in the ticket prices will be refunded.
OPEN DATED VOUCHERS - Vouchers are valid for 12 months from Issue Date.Please advise guests travelling on Open Dated Vouchers to book 14 days in advance. The earlier guests book their tour, the better chance they have of getting the date they request. Guests should email email@example.com or ph: 07 4946 4999 with their booking travel date request. Guests will need to quote their booking reference number at time of making the request.
GUESTS CHECK-IN BEFORE BOARDING - A Web Check-in service
is available, Whitsunday Bullet day tour guests may use the web check-in and
then go direct to the marina after web check-in.
If guests want to come to our office, TO CHECK IN, we are located at;
Shop 1, 4 Airlie Esplanade Airlie Beach 4802
and open from 7.30am to 7.00pm daily.
Delayed guests should please phone our office on 07 4946 4999 or 4946 5782